Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Nerd or Rebel?

My eyes still won't opened properly since this morning ,feels like a little heaven when I can sleep more than 9 hours again since I've been in the first semester of being a University student. It's finally weekend !

  
 
They are from June+Julia (limited edition) so grab it fast !!

 
It was rainy and I felt in love with the moment! Cold dessert with cold weather are actually not a good matches but it's ok for me.



top: 3SECONDJune+Julia platform boots, les catino bag.

12 comments:

  1. I love love ur shoes !
    so cool! :D
    i bought my top at thailand dear :)
    Btw i already follow u too

    keep in touch :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are amazing! june+julia collections are just the best, aren't they? i'm following you too now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your bag is so lovely! This nerdy style fits you very well! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love your june+julia, but now out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your whole look ^^ hmm.. I had one friend like that, but luckily not really close friend. So, it's easy to stay away from her. I guess it depends on you too. How close is she to you? :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's not my close friend ,thanks for the opinion :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You can see on the right side of my blog :)

      Delete

thanks for droppin' by and especially for the sweet comments i love read them all ❤