Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sweet pastels vintage.

Latest outfit, currently in love with pastels but actually I styled randomly depends on my mood ,and my mood today is kinda sweet like you can see ,as sweet as pastel colors.
 
also love this frappe (forget the name), I asked the barista for cotton candy flavor but he recommended me this kind of drinks. Sweet and cute color :)

Peach skirt: Forever 21
Vintage leather bag : From mom
Heels : Yongki Komaladi
Lace top : Yuan

Have a nice day ,see you soon!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. you look so lovely!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so pretty! I love the pleats:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^~

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color combination!

    check out my blog too :) MI.NE

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with your cute bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely! nice skirt, they all look perfect together
    hey, wanna follow each other on blog? let me know :)
    kisses from Bali

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely style.. i adore your outfit especially that vintage bag :3

    Btw, this photo location looks familiar with me.. its in kemang pratama bekasi, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ,thank you!
      Yes it was taken in kemang pratama :)

      Delete

thanks for droppin' by and especially for the sweet comments i love read them all ❤