Trip to Bali

I was so excited to finally got there last year. Bali is such a beautiful, peaceful and exotic island. Here are my short 3 days trip to Bali pictures.

Tanah Lot
Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Denpasar, Tanah Lot is a popular tourism and cultural icon. It's a beautiful place to visit when you are in Bali. I suggest you to bring sunblock or hat to avoid sunburned, seriously, It's pretty hot there! 

Kuta Central Park Hotel
Located in the heart of Kuta, Kuta Central Park Hotel gives us an easy access to Kuta Beach. The service and the room was good (too bad, I didn't took any hotel room pictures).
I loooveee every foods there especially their sausage! 3 days breakfast with sausage never got me bored.

Penglipuran Village





Penglipuran Village is a traditional countryside with unique characteristic life, socializing, and culture. It's located in Kubu Village, Bangli Sub district and Bangli Regency. The natural and clean environments of countryside is designating the pittance touch of modernization influence. Penglipuran is the most clean village I've ever seen.

The process of making loloh cem-cem made from cem-cem or hog -plum leaves (Penglipuran  traditional drink for health)

 Above: The process of making hat from coconut leaves. Below: The process of decorating souvenirs.

Kintamani
Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur in Bali, Indonesia. You'll find a fascinating view along the way to Kintamani. Let the picture speaks.

Kecak Dance
Kecak (also known as the Ramayana Monkey Chant) is a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali, Indonesia. It is performed by a circle of at least 150 performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting "cak" and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana. Impressive!

Paragliding at Nusa Dua Beach
Alright, I'm actually not a kind of beach girl but I have no idea why did I dare to try this kind of sport. I should admit that it was the most insane decision I've ever made in my whole life!
 With the instructor. What an exotic skin he has.

Dinner at Jimbaran
 The island with amazing, exotic, peaceful places and unique traditions has stole my heart. I will definately come back! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts